Plain White Organic Cotton Sweatshirt
- Our sweatshirts are made at a vertically integrated garment factory in Tamil Nadu, Southern India, at the primary manufacturing facility of Continental Clothing Co.
- These sweatshirts are Unisex.
- Base sweatshirt manufactured in Tamil Nadu, Southern India by Continental. EarthPositive Tees are 100% organic Indian cotton with 90% reduced C02, and Fair Wear certified for fair labour practices.
- The carbon footprint was calculated in accordance with BSI PAS2050 methodology, and certified by the Carbon Trust Certifications. The 90% reduction has been achieved by a combination of low-impact organic farming, efficiency in manufacturing and transportation, and the use of renewable energy instead of the fossil fuel based grid electricity.
- It has been calculated that a single EarthPositive T-shirt saves around 7 kilograms of CO2, whereas a hooded sweatshirt saves up to 28 kgs of greenhouse gases. These are actual reductions achieved in the manufacturing, without any carbon offsetting.