Organic Denim Jumpsuit
- Made to order 2-4 week wait.
- Bold, statement making Jumpsuit, semi-structured fit and supremely easy to wear. With flatteringly wide cut arms and legs, a concealed side zip and wrap detail body. Also features: pockets, tie detail to back, and pleats on front.
- Crafted in organic cotton denim, grown and woven by Ganesh in Kerala. Ganesh and his family hand craft this fabric in small batches of 100 to 300 metres or so. An artisanal process, the yarns are dyed by hand, and hand woven on small power looms or handlooms.
- Handmade in London for Living Wages by Fatheha, Malika and women supported by Stitches In Time community arts charity in East London. They receive £49 from each sale.
- Sophie is wearing a size 10 and is 5'5"/ 165cm tall.