Unisex Exercise Empathy Organic Cotton Tee
- Made to order 2-3 week wait
- A collaboration with Henry J Garrett. Our tee may be embroidered in delightful, popsicle tones, but its impact and message packs a punch. Artist Henry states, “By listening to voices particularly different from our own, we strengthen our empathy muscles and expand the circle of our empathic concern.”
- The £1.50 artists commission from each sale tee will be donated to the Survivors’ Network.
- Designed in house by Birdsong and embroidered, ethically and locally by community legend Mona.
- Base tees manufactured in Tamil Nadu, Southern India by Continental. Fair Wear certified for good labour practices.
- Certified by the Carbon Trust. Made using low-impact organic farming and renewable energy for 90% reduced CO2 compared with regular tees.
- These tees are Unisex, so come up a little large. We'd recommend going a size down from your usual unless you'd like a loose fit.