Denim Worker Jacket
- Long sleeved, thoughtfully constructed chore jacket. Features contrasting brass poppers and collar, with patch pocket at chest.
- Wear as a heavier overshirt, or light jacket for layering. Order in our standard cropped, or longer unisex style.
- Our denims are made by Ganesh in Kerala. Ganesh and his family hand craft this fabric in small batches of 100 to 300 metres or so. An artisanal process, the yarns are dyed by hand, and hand woven on small power looms or handlooms.
- Expertly crafted for fair wages. Fatheha, Malika and Mitalie make our garments at the Stitches In Time community arts workshop in East London.
- Please measure yourself against the size chart above when ordering, as this product is made on demand for you.
- Vida is wearing a UK size 8 and is 5’5” 167cm tall.