Limited Edition Herbalist Dress in Orange Cotton Khadi
- Pre-order now for mid/late June delivery.
- A free flowing A-line trapeze shaped dress with pockets and frills. This isn't just a dress. It's the refreshing fizz of an Aperol Spritz by the beach. It's a juice from biting into a perfect orange - sweet, playful and freeing. May 2022 drop we’ve designed a not-your-everyday staple. Each delicate single line embroidery has its own positive properties; Wood Sorrel, Marigolds, Californian Poppies and Passion Flowers to sooth and heal.
- Made in Orange Handwoven Indian Khadi Cotton with Cream, Pink and Green multicoloured floral embroidery. A fabric with a radical history, and soft, beautiful feel on skin.
- Cut and sewn by skilled makers at Stitches In Time community arts workshop in Limehouse.
- Aoise is wearing a size 10 and is 5'9.5"/ 177cm tall.