Hand Knitted Recycled Yarn Jumper
- Hand-knitted pullover jumper, made from recycled denim yarn. This jumper is light but warm, making it perfect for all seasons.
- Cream with a subtle blue running through.
- Features an elegant step hem, which means shorter at front than the back.
- A delicate ribbed neckline and slouchy relaxed fit
- Vida is wearing a UK Size S/M and is 5'5"/ 167cm tall.
- Handmade by Georgie and her friends at Knit and Natter community group in Enfield, North London. They choose to donate £55 from this item to a different charity of their choice each month.
- Please note, as this fabric performs like most blue jeans, there's the possibility it'll fade a little during the first wash and have a small amount of colour transfer. Please machine wash on 30 degrees with similar colours.