Shipping and returns
Recycled packaging ♻️ UK shipping £3.99. Free for orders over £150. 💌 Royal Mail 48hr Tracked (3 - 5 days). ✈️ International Tracked: £8.99 (3 - 10 days).
100% organic Indian cotton Made in India, and embroidered in London for a Living Wage.
Organic Denim Duster Jacket Sample
A classic duster jacket with structured silhouette.
Pairs beautifully with maxi dressesand jumpsuits alike.
Add tailored flair to an outfit. Need a different length? Just ask.
Features deep pockets at side seams, hook and eye closure and vent at the back.
Fabric uses relatively thick yarn and feels chunky to the touch.
Dyeing gives it great character. Weights can differ slightly but if you think of strong jeans be somewhere near.
🌱 Small batch, Organic Cotton
✊🏽 Made in London for Living Wages
🥰 £37 goes towards Living Wages and local charities
♻️ Recycled packaging
Fabric & Care
Each purchase comes with full washing instructions.
Organic Denim - 100% organic certified cotton.
Grown and woven in India. Our denims are made by Ganesh in Kerala. Ganesh and his family hand craft this fabric in small batches of 100 to 300 metres or so.
An artisanal process, the yarns are dyed by hand, and hand woven on small power looms or handlooms.
- Sophie is wearing a size 10 and is 5'5"/ 165cm tall.
- These are measurements of the garments themselves not body measurements.
- Cut and sewn by Fatheha, Malika and women supported by Stitches In Time community arts charity in East London.
- Our postage and packaging is carried out by adults with learning disabilities in Kentish Town, and all orders will go out via Royal Mail First Class.
Delivery & Returns
- £3.99 for orders below £150
- 48hr Royal Mail Tracked (3 - 5 days)
- Royal Mail International Tracked (3 - 10 days)
We don't accept returns on underwear, face masks or earrings for hygiene reasons.
See our full returns policies here.