Gold Birdsong Signature ‘Wing’ Open Charm Bracelet
- In stock now. Made from recycled precious metals.
- A simple open bangle, featuring a subtly engraved Birdsong wing motif on one end, and small Reconstituted Pearl at the other.
- Hand-made by Pooja, Praniti, Asha, Vimla and Rekha, at a Living Wage jewellery making co-operative in Jaipur, India. The co-operative receives £16 per sale.
- Polish with a damp cloth, a little lemon juice or silver/gold polishing cloths. Once removed from its airtight protective packaging, please leave your handmade pieces in the open air in your favourite jewellery bowl.
- Do not leave in the box as this can speed up the oxidisation process (which should naturally not occur for many years).
- Remove jewellery when washing, and keep away from salt water, swimming pools, hand sanitiser or perfume.