'Budmo!' Ukraine Fundraiser T-shirt
- “Budmo!” is an iconic saying and traditional Ukrainian toast, meaning “let us be.” 10% from each sale will be donated to feminist organisation Marsh Zhinok, providing shelter and support to women throughout the conflict.
- Special thanks to Dima Deinega, founder of Dima’s Ukrainian Vodka, for providing us with the inspiration for this campaign.
- Our tees are printed here in East London with eco-friendly OEKO-TEX® certified inks, for fair wages by Mona at a community centre, supporting women facing barriers to work with every sale.
- Base tees manufactured in Tamil Nadu, Southern India by Continental. Fair Wear certified for good labour practices. Certified by the Carbon Trust. Made using low-impact organic farming and renewable energy for 90% reduced CO2 compared with regular tees.
- Unisex so comes up a little large. We'd recommend going a size down from your usual unless you'd like a loose fit.