Sea is Healing T-Shirt
- Featuring cyanotype prints made by photographer Emily Parris. Emily runs a community darkroom in Kent, and is inspired by the life changing benefits of sea swimming. These cyanotypes are made with a seaweed called Serrated Wrack (F.serratus)
- We’ll be donating 10% of revenue from sales to Take Off - a user-led mental health charity local to Emily.
- Printed for fair wages by Mona at a community centre in East London, with eco-friendly OEKO-TEX® certified inks.
- Base tees manufactured in Tamil Nadu, Southern India by Continental. Fair Wear certified for good labour practices. Certified by the Carbon Trust. Made using low-impact organic farming and renewable energy.
- Unisex so comes up a little large. We'd recommend going a size down from your usual unless you'd like a loose fit.