Unisex Tough Enough Organic Cotton Tee
- For our limited edition Tough Enough Tee design, we’re raising money for Mermaids charity and our dear friend, activist (and original Birdsong model) Charlie Craggs. 10% of each sale will go to providing invaluable support for gender diverse and transgender children, and 5% will go to supporting Charlie’s transition fund.
- Locally embroidered onto super soft, organic cotton. Featuring a hand drawn motif encouraging us to be tough enough to stand our ground, but also to be tender to ourselves and others.
- Base tees manufactured in Tamil Nadu, Southern India by Continental. F air Wear certified for good labour practices.
- Certified by the Carbon Trust. Made using low-impact organic farming and renewable energy for 90% reduced CO2 compared with regular tees.
- Tees are Unisex so come up a little large, we'd recommend going a size down from your usual unless you'd like a loose fit.