Limited Edition Herbalist Dress in Navy Blue Irish Linen
- Pre-order now for mid/late June delivery.
- A free flowing A-line trapeze shaped dress with pockets and frills. This isn't just a dress, it's the first balmy night of summer with bare legs. It's dangling ankles into the sea, and eating pastel de natas hungrily with a long lost friend, with breathing room at the waist and practical pockets. Practicality and frivolity are not mutually exclusive, for our May 2022 drop we’ve designed a not-your-everyday staple. Each delicate single line embroidery has its own positive properties; Wood Sorrel, Marigolds, Californian Poppies and Passion Flowers to sooth and heal.
- Made in Navy Irish linen with lilac floral embroidery. From a local supplier, this fabric is end of roll, originally sourced from Belfast and then diverted from waste. A rich, inky, breathable fibre that will soften beautifully over time.
- Cut and sewn by skilled makers at Stitches In Time community arts workshop in Limehouse.
- Aoise is wearing a size 10 and is 5'9.5"/ 177cm tall.