Limited Edition Herbalist Dress in Grey Striped Linen
- Pre-order now for mid/late June delivery.
- A free flowing A-line trapeze shaped dress with pockets and frills. Feels like the first crisp sip of cold white wine on summer's day to wear, or luxuriating in a good book in the park for a hour or so, with cropped sleeves for playful ruffles for combining practicality and frivolity. For our May 2022 drop we’ve designed a not-your-everyday staple. Each delicate single line embroidery has its own positive properties; Wood Sorrel, Marigolds, Californian Poppies and Passion Flowers to sooth and heal.
- Made in Oeko-Tex certified Lithuanian linen, with Lilac embroidery. This soft, washed linen is created from flax, a sustainable crop that does not use pesticides or chemicals or too much water, so can be considered naturally organic.
- Cut and sewn by skilled makers at Stitches In Time community arts workshop in Limehouse.
- Aoise is wearing a size 10 and is 5'9.5"/ 177cm tall.