Following the success of our previous stores across London and Berlin, we’re back for the festive period to showcase our new collection. Our last three stores were featured in Style Bubble, Time Out, Dazed, i-D, Refinery29, The Debrief, and Metro.
We’re bringing together the best in feminist and ethical fashion and homewares under one roof. We’ll be stocking gifts from legendary, patented period pant brand THINX (all the way from New York), home goods from Aerende, shirts from cult Spanish brand Paloma Wool, gorgeous eco-candles, collections from London Fashion Week designer Clio Peppiatt, and much more.
Expect crafternoons, free goodies, exciting panel discussions and evening events running all week. We’ll also have a child-friendly area in the shop for any care givers this holiday season wanting to bring smaller humans along.
Full events schedule to follow. Invite friends via our Facebook event page.
We’ll be stocking:
– All Birdsong AW lines & some new, in-store exclusives
– THINX Period Proof Pants
– Clothing by LFW designer Clio Peppiatt
– Cult knits by Hades
– Shirts by Paloma Wool
– Such A Fan! painted clothes by Ibiye Camp
– Luxury ethical candles by M&J
– Knitwear by Mara
– Zines by Grrrl Zine Fair
– Gender neutral larger shoes by Tskenya
– Ethical basics by KTO
– Ethical slippers by Juta
– Ethical Homewares by Aerende
– Stationary, cards and comics by Clio Isadora
– Kits and books by Craftivist Collective
– Cards and gift vouchers by Chatterbox